Expect to see some of India’s finest cultural and architectural sights, from the royal marvels of Rajasthan to Taj Mahal, one of the seven wonders of the world.
The trip of a lifetime, enriched with unique travel experiences that will show you the most authentic and secreted side of India.
DAY 1 – 2 Dehli
- Private driver pick up from airport escorting you to carefully picked and selected Hotel in the city.
- Visit New Delhi historical sites with our expert guide
- Visit to Chandani Chowk, one of the oldest and busiest market of the city
- Visit to Kinari Bazaar, a colorful market with all sort of traditional fabrics and textiles
- Taste local street food with our expert tour guide, unique experience for real food lovers!
- Early morning transfer to Agra
DAY 2 – 5 Agra
- Arrival to Agra and transfer to selected hotel in town
- Special screening of Kalakriti Show (Tribute to Taj), where a team of very talented theatre artists will mesmerize you with their live performance.
- Visit to Taj Mahal, one of the universally admired masterpieces of the world’s heritage
- Lunch at carefully selected local restaurant
- Early morning transfer to Jaipur
DAY 5 – 7 Jaipur
- Arrival to Jaipur and transfer to selected hotel in the city
- Visit to Palace of Wind and the wonders of the historical city center
- Visit to Amber fort with its amazing view
- Dine at Choki Dhani, unique location for an authentic Rajasthani experience, enriched with art and local culture.
- Experience a new way to discover the hidden gems of the Pink City, through our bicycle tour with our expert tour guide
- Early morning transfer to Pushkar
DAY 7 – 9 Pushkar
- Arrival to Pushkar and transfer to selected hotel in the city
- Visit to Brahma Temple, one of the most important religious hotspot in Rajasthan, known for its charming beauty and stunning location overlooking the Pushkar valley.
- Visit to one of the numerous Bathing Ghats of Pushkar, to attend and witness the rituals, as the water of the sacred lake is believed to have huge healing and purifying powers.
- Early morning transfer to Udaipur
DAY 9 – 10 Udaipur
- Transfer to Udaipur via Ranakpur, where it’s worth the visit to the local temples in Ranakpur village.
- Arrival to Udaipur and transfer to selected hotel in the city
- Dine in selected heritage location restaurant with gorgeous lake view
- Boat ride to enjoy the mesmerizing view of the city from the lake
- Visit to Udaipur City Palace, one of the architectural marvels of Rajasthan
- Visit to Jagdish Temple in the City Palace complex
- Early morning transfer to Jodhpur
DAY 10 – 11 Jodhpur
- Arrival to Jodhpur and transfer to selected hotel in the city
- Visit to Jaswant Thada, amazing peaceful spot with a superb view across the fort and over the city.
- Visit to Ummed Bhawan Palace and Museum
- Dine in selected heritage restaurant to taste traditional Rajasthani delicacies
- Early morning transfer to Delhi
DAY 11 – 12 Delhi
- Arrival to Delhi and transfer to selected hotel in the city
- Visit to the Bangle Sahib Gurudwara, one of the most prominent Sikh house of worship
- Visit to Akshardham Temple in the evening and enjoy the lights show in the temple.
- Overnight stay at hotel
- Pick up from hotel and transfer to airport
- All our tours and itineraries are tailor made and customizable
- All meals are included
- Private driver and transfers included
- Simcard included
- 24/7 online support and on site assistance
- English speaking tour guide