Visiting India is an experience unlike any other, its unique charm lies in the colorful and incredible chaos of its culture, that mesmerizes every visitor.
Our tailor-made tour takes you by the hand through the culture of India, one of the oldest and unique with its extraordinary diversity.
Among our carefully designed travel experiences, a private yoga instructor will be at disposal for morning sessions and lessons to deepen knowledges and widen up minds of curious travelers!
DAY 1 – 3 Dehli
- Private driver pick up from airport escorting you to carefully picked and selected Hotel in the city.
- Visit New Delhi historical sites with our expert guide
- Visit to Chandani Chowk, one of the oldest and busiest market of the city
- Visit to Kinari Bazaar, a colorful market with all sort of traditional fabrics and textiles
- Taste local street food with our expert tour guide, unique experience for real food lovers!
- Early morning transfer to Bikaner
DAY 3 – 4 Bikaner
- Arrival at Bikaner and transfer to selected hotel in city
- Dine in one of the most gorgeous heritage location with the best traditional Indian cuisine
- Visit with expert tour guide to Junagarh Fort, truly a feat of architecture influenced by the cultural differences of the different rulers and foreign inspirations.
- Early morning transfer to Jaisalmer
DAY 4 – 6 Jaisalmer
- Arrival to Jaisalmer and transfer to selected hotel
- Stay in an authentic heritage Haveli of Rajasthan, enjoy luxury amenities and outstanding scenery for a wonderful stay
- Visit to Jaisalmer fort, one of the fewest “living forts” in the world
- Explore the remote and isolated places tucked in the Thar desert on a Camel Ride with expert tour guide
- Early morning transfer to Jodhpur
DAY 6 – 8 Jodhpur
- Arrival to Jodhpur and transfer to selected hotel in the city
- Visit to Jaswant Thada, amazing peaceful spot with a superb view across the fort and over the city.
- Visit to Ummed Bhawan Palace and Museum
- Dine in selected heritage restaurant to taste traditional Rajasthani delicacies
- Early morning transfer to Udaipur
DAY 8 – 10 Udaipur
- Transfer to Udaipur via Ranakpur, where it’s worth the visit to the local temples in Ranakpur village.
- Boat ride to enjoy the mesmerizing view of the city from the lake
- Visit to Jagdish Temple in the City Palace complex
- Early morning transfer to Pushkar
DAY 10 – 12 Pushkar
- Arrival to Pushkar and transfer to selected hotel in the city
- Visit to Brahma Temple, one of the most important religious hotspot in Rajasthan, known for its charming beauty and stunning location overlooking the Pushkar valley.
- Visit to one of the numerous Bathing Ghats of Pushkar, to attend and witness the rituals, as the water of the sacred lake is believed to have huge healing and purifying powers.
- Early morning transfer Jaipur
DAY 12 – 14 Jaipur
- Arrival to Jaipur and transfer to selected hotel in the city
- Visit to Palace of Wind and the wonders of the historical city center
- Bollywood dance lessons, with professional dance teacher
- Dine at Choki Dhani, unique location for an authentic Rajasthani experience, enriched with art and local culture.
- Experience a new way to discover the hidden gems of the Pink City, through our bicycle tour with our expert tour guide
- Indian cooking class in organic garden with fresh handpicked vegetables.
- Enjoy homemade food and friendly conversations with the host Indian family, a truly authentic experience in India.
- Early morning transfer to Delhi via Agra to visit Taj Mahal
DAY 14 Agra
- Arrival to Agra
- Special screening of Kalakriti Show (Tribute to Taj), where a team of very talented theatre artists will mesmerize you with their live performance
- Visit to Taj Mahal, one of the universally admired masterpieces of the world’s heritage
- Lunch at a carefully selected local restaurant
- Transfer to Delhi
DAY 14 – 15 Dehli
- Arrival to Delhi and transfer to selected hotel in the city
- Visit to the Bangle Sahib Gurudwara, one of the most prominent Sikh house of worship
- Visit to Akshardham Temple in the evening and enjoy the lights show in the temple.
- Overnight stay at hotel
- Pick up from hotel and transfer to airport
- All our tours and itineraries are tailor made and customizable
- All meals are included
- Private driver and transfers included
- Simcard included
- 24/7 online support and on site assistance
- English speaking tour guide