We provide boutique eco-friendly hotels to make a positive and sustainable difference and to preserve in the best way possible the paradisiac ecosystem that hosts us.
Environmentally oriented activities and experiences will take your beach holiday to the next level.
Take inspiration from our example coast tour and design with us your dream holiday!
DAY 1 – 2 Watamu
- Private driver pick up from airport escorting you to selected eco-friendly hotel
- We provide a simcard with internet access and calls, so that you can be connected right away and start documenting your best travel experience on social media!
- Dinner in local sustainable restaurant, a true hidden gem in the mangrove forest with a stunning sunset view overlooking the lagoon
- Private boat ride among the astonishing coral reef, on typical Swahili boat
DAY 3 Malindi
- Private driver pick up and transfer for day trip to Malindi
- Visit at the gorgeous Golden Beach and salted dunes, one of the most unique and uncontaminated landscape in the entire coastline
- Lunch at Robinson’s island, savoring the local seafood delicacies
- Visit at Marafa Canyon, its colors and tones are particularly highlighted by the light of the setting sun, truly a charming way to end the day
DAY 4 Watamu
- Enjoy a walk on the amazing white sanded beach of Watamu at dawn, relax in the spa or in the natural pools of the coral reef
- Visit to unique local artisan market
- Seafood barbecue dinner on the most astonishing beach of the Kenyan Coast
DAY 5 Gede Ruins
- Tuc tuc ride to Gede Ruins
- Afternoon visit to Gede Ruins an alluring XII century historical site fascinating for its architecture as well as the surrounding beautiful indigenous forest and wildlife.
- Transfer to airport
- All our tours and itineraries are tailor made and customizable
- All meals are included
- Private driver and transfers included
- Simcard included
- 24/7 online support and on site assistance
- English speaking tour guide