Discover with us hidden treasures of this beautiful land with a unique travel experience throughout all facets of Kenya!
From the beautiful beaches of Lamu island to one of the most amazing rural areas on the slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro where you will enjoy a charming and exciting game drive.
Here is where we connect conscious travelers with an enriching volunteer experience.
You’ll touch with your own hands the hard work of a small organization which gives hope and future to young generation and bravely battle against FGM.
Your next act of kindness is your next journey. Be part of the change!
Take inspiration from our example tour and design with us your next adventure!
DAY 1 – 2 Nairobi
- Private driver pick up from airport escorting you to carefully picked and selected Hotel in the city.
- We provide a simcard with internet access and calls, so that you can be connected right away and start documenting your best travel experience on social media!
- Transfer to Maasai Land, at the foot of Mount Kilimajaro
DAY 2 – 4 Maasai Land
- Overnight stay at the humanitarian project headquarter, a charming house with a beautiful garden, private bedrooms and suitable facilities for volunteering guests
- Visit at the humanitarian project in the bush, escorted by the director of the school and other volunteers.
- Bike safari in the savanna, truly a peerless travel experience that blends perfectly freedom and nature
- Visit to local markets and Maasai Village
DAY 4 – 6 Amboseli
- Private driver pick up and transfer to eco lodge in Amboseli National Park
- Arrival at Eco Lodge in Amboseli National park afternoon game drive
- Delicious dinner overlooking the beauty of Kilimanjaro Mountain
- Full day game drive at the slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro with its majestic and luxuriant nature and landscape
- Transfer to Lamu Island
DAY 6 – 9 Lamu
- Arrival at eco-friendly hotel in Lamu Island
- Day trip boat ride, dine and sail on a typical Dhow boat discovering the beauty of the tropical landscape
- Visit to Manda Beach a true gem of the Kenyan coastline, where you can enjoy a stunning and unique view of the sunset
- Visit the fascinating Lamu old town Unesco World Heritage center and discover Swahili traditions
DAY 10 – 14 Watamu
- Private driver pick up from airport escorting you to selected eco-friendly hotel.
- Dinner in local sustainable restaurant, a true hidden gem in the mangrove forest with a stunning sunset view overlooking the lagoonPrivate boat ride among the astonishing coral reef, on typical Swahili boat
- Kite surfing lessons to enjoy to the fullest the amazing coral reef area
- Tuk tuk ride to Gede Ruins, an alluring XII century historical site fascinating for its architecture as well as the surrounding beautiful indigenous forest and wildlife.
- Private driver pick up, transfer airport and back to selected hotel in Nairobi
DAY 15 – 16 Nairobi National Park
- Private driver pick up for day trip in Nairobi
- Visit to David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, the elephants orphanage and wildlife conservation center
- Visti at Nairobi Giraffe Center
- Brunch at Kiambethu Tea Farm, a five generations farmhouse set within beautiful gardens surrounded by acres of tea and gorgeous indigenous forest
- Transfer back to the hotel for check out and transfer to airport